- Not washing your make-up off at night breaks down collagen and the make-up settles into your pores at night stretching them out and making you age quicker.
- Keeping makeup out of sunlight prevents the sun from destroying the preservatives in it. Storing your make-up in a cool shaded area will make it last longer!
- Drinking a lot of water and staying hydrated adds a natural glow to your face. No highlighter needed!
- Concealer should be applied in the shape of an upside down triangle below your eyes, not just where your dark circles are.
To prevent your hair color from fading in the summer, try use a conditioning treatment every other week.
- If your mascara is flakey your mascara is more than likely old or too dry. Throw it out and get a new one! No flakey mascara or friends.
- Next mascara tip! Pumping your brush into the bottle actually dries out your product
- Red lipsticks with warm tones will make your teeth look yellow.
- We all know not washing make-up brushes often enough can spread dirt and oil, but did you know using a brush thats full of too much product can ruin your precise application technique and make your colors look muddy. Good thing I made this guide on how to wash your brushes right?
- Lip liners are not just for the outside edges of your lips, drag the liner in a bit to blend it out. Nobody wants harsh liner lines!
- Waterproof mascara dries out your lashes and make them fall out sooner.
- Foundation is a buildable product. 1 pump should be used for a sheer coverage and 2 pumps for full.
- If you curl your lashes, you should curl them before applying mascara.
- Make-up expires. If it’s over 2 years old.. THROW IT OUT!
- Conditioner weighs your roots down, only apply it to the ends of your hair.