It’s no secret white shoes are a huge trend because they are so versatile. You can wear them with a dress, jeans or shorts & they still look cute, but how do you keep your white shoes looking white? Below is what I do & other ideas of what you can do to keep those shoes around for awhile.
1. Protectant Spray – if you google this one from Nordstrom there are tons of crazy videos to show you exactly how well it works.
2. Washing Machine – I had someone tell me they’d never heard of putting shoes in the washing machine. This is how I wash all my canvas type shoes or even Nike sneakers & air dry them. Not all shoes can be washed so be sure to look into your specific pair.
3. Magic Eraser – I’ve a huge fan of magic erasers and they work great on leather or the soles of your shoes.
4. Tooth Brush & Soap – This is my ride or die when cleaning shoes. There’s always 2 tooth brushes in my bathroom. 1 for brushing teeth and 1 for cleaning shoes. I love it because you can clean them as they get dirty so if you have one little spot it’s easy to hurry and get it out.
5. Bleach – I don’t use this often because bleach scares me honestly, I always end up with bleach somewhere it’s not supposed to be. If you use this method be sure to dilute it with water!
Tip : Put a towel inside the shoes to help them dry faster.
Perfect off-white option to the converse!