FOR THE BEAUTY GURU:
For the beauty lovin’ lady in your life. Surprise her with something as beautiful as she is.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Romance Eyeshadow Palette
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – Every single girl needs this.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
- Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
- Jaclyn Hill X Morphe Eyeshadow Palette
- Clarisonic Mia 2 Holiday Set
- Mac Cosmetics Lipstick – Blankety is a color that looks good on literally everyone so there’s no need to worry if it will work or not or if she will like it. Everyone I have mentioned it to has tried it, loved it, and bought one of their own.
- Sigma Brush Cleaning Mat – I got this as a gift last year and I have used it so many times!!
- Mac Cosmetics Turquatic Perfume Set – This perfume is regularly $57 on its own so you get the rollerball basically free. I’m obsessed with this scent because it’s edgy and sweet, it is literally the only perfume I will use.
- Lush Cosmetics Deck The Halls Bath Bomb Gift Set
- Colourpop Cosmetics Sitting Pretty Set – They have so many amazing gift set options. Their stuff is extremely cheap normally, but in these sets it’s a serious steal!
FOR THE FASHIONISTA:
The girl dressed to the nines for any occasion. Shock her with a gift she will actually use.
- FREEBIRD Joey Booties I fell in love with these the moment I saw them in the store.
- Plaid Cardigan Sweater Just bought this in a size L because I loved how long it was.
- KanCan Mid-Rise Skinny Stretch Jeans Tried them on and made my mom buy them for me for my Birthday! So excited to get my hands on these babies.
- Metro Reflective Beanie I love how slim this hat fits, so sleek and cute.
- Automatic Leather Booties
Flying Monkey Mid-Rise Skinny Stretch Jean My favorite pair of black jeans.
- Weslan Tie Front Top
- Wendall Wide Leg Pant I need this comfy set.
- Infinity Black Belt Buying this for myself.
- Frankie Fur Coat Can’t get enough of this color & this coat.
- Sweater with Volume Sleeves
- Steve Madden Gabbie Thigh High Boots Super similar to the ones I wear all the time.
- Tie Cuff Bardot Sweater
- City Winds Fur Trim Puffer Coat This length keeps you so warm.
- Tularose Ruffle Cold Sleeve Sweater
- Rhinestone Choker Necklace Perfect for a glitzy girl. Getting this for my 21st birthday.
FOR THE FITNESS FANATIC:
For the lil mama who likes to get fit. Show her you appreciate the hard work she puts in.
- Adidas Full-Zip Hoodie – This cute hoodie is on my list this year too!
- No Show Socks – I can’t live without these babies.
- Lululemon Reveal 7/8 Tight – Lululemon is the best legging company ever. I don’t care that it’s expensive these pants make your booty look amazing and they’re so comfy. I usually buy the Align II pant because they’re “like naked” pants, but these pants are so adorable and they’re the 7/8 length that I love
- Nike Roshe Two Sneaker – I have a few pairs of Roshe’s and I love them!
- Invisibobble Hair Tye – Doesn’t leave a crimp or damage hair!
- Free People Run Hoodie
- Reebok Training Hayasu Sneakers – Also on my list.
- Metallic Zip-Up
- S’well Water Bottle
- Active Open Should Top
- Adidas 24/7 Sneaker – Really you can’t go wrong with any adidas shoe. NMD’s, Tubulars they’re all so cute.
- Lululemon Everywhere Duffel
- Xtend BCAA’s – Strawberry Kiwi is my favorite flavor by far, but they have tons of yummy flavors.
- Blender Bottle
- Responsible Down Vest
- Beats X Wireless Earbuds by Dr. Dre
Something for everyone on your list. A special guy, your dad, brother or friend! Remind him we couldn’t live without them.
- Apple AirPods
- Calvin Klein Boxers Fun tip : I always buy them from Nordstrom Rack because they’re way cheaper than anywhere else. Ain’t gotta be rich to be a playa.
- Adidas NMD C2 These may be in the men’s section but they’re on my list too.
- Beard Wrangler Mini Crate I LOVE this website. First of all, the gifts come inside a crate that the men would them have to break open to get their gift. (how fun!!) Also they have tons of different options for the guy in your life. My lash ladies at Lash Effect told me about this! (They also do gift cards inside of a cement block).
- Chrono Black Link MVMT Watch Tons of cute options if you don’t love this one & they’re really decently priced watches.
- Lightweight Down Puffer Jacket Comes in black and is on sale NOW!
- Montblanc Cologne One of my favorites.
- LVFT Assassin Hoodie Seriously mad I have no one to buy this for, I’m obsessed!
- Lululemon Pace Breaker Short I’ve had so many guys tell me how much they love these shorts.
- Alpha Fit Men’s Clarisonic Easy enough even a guy can do it.
- Holiday Alpine Jogger Pajamas
- Harry’s Winston Set Every guy I know loves Harry’s after they try it and never go back to dollar shave club.
- Dazi Fall Escape Tie Best size tie in my opinion.
- Mickey Mouse Tee
- Adidas Originals Classic Camp Backpack Love the size of this one.
- Adidas NMD R1 I would already have these shoes if I could find them in my size.
- Cleveland Cavaliers Hoodie
- Pro45 Blender Bottle
Hopefully this helps give you some ideas for your Christmas shopping!
Fall is by far my favorite season not only because I love fall fashion, but also because of all the pumpkin spicy goodness! Pantone came out with falls fashion color report and it’s amazing. I know I said the same thing about spring. They just have the perfect colors and they obviously know what they’re doing. This makes me that much more excited for fall and hopefully you feel the same and like it gives you a little bit of direction when out shopping!
Here are a few of my favorite fall pieces I have found so far!
- Boho Midi Dress – Navy Peony
I fell in love with this piece the moment I saw it. I work in an office and I MUST have it. I love that florals can still be used during the fall, but not look out of place.
2. Music in Time Embroidered Top – Autumn Maple
3. Smoke Screen Jumpsuit – Tawny Port
4. Holly Pine – Shaded Spruce
I struggle with not only finding a nice black pair of jeans, but keeping a nice pair of black jeans BLACK. I’ve gone through so many different pairs and they always end up looking grey and faded. Flying Monkey jeans are by far my favorite brand of jeans so when I found these babies with rips in the knees at a local boutique I HAD to have them (fall is still a ways away but I couldn’t wait!). These will now be my favorite go to pair because they are so soft and comfy and they look hot hot hot! BONUS they’re not too expensive especially for the quality of these pants.
You can find them HERE! or if you’re local to Utah I found them at Bohme.
One of my favorite ways to get myself motivated and excited about going to the gym is a new cute outfit to wear to the gym! I know it doesn’t last forever, but the new outfit will definitely get you through your rut. Here are a few of my favorite must-have workout items and some cute things I found on my favorite websites.
- Lululemon Pants Align II – Say what you will about the price, but these pants are seriously amazing and worth every penny. I purchased a few pairs from Victoria’s Secret and I hate them, they’re so tight and restricting I never wear them. I definitely would have been better off just buying another pair of the world’s softest workout pants. There is nothing that compares, it is like being naked.
- Marble Print Crop Top – I wear this top everywhere. It’s so cute and goes with black, white, pink, and grey bottoms. If you can’t tell, I like neutral colors.
- Adidas Tubulars – I cannot find the pair of tubulars I have anywhere online because I found them at a footlocker in Vegas, but I did find a cuuuteee pair of pale pink ones I’m dying over.
- Tie Back Tank – Yogi inspired tank that is perfect for all workouts. Perfect for glute day so you can check up on your booty gains.
- Cross Sports Bra – so edgy and cute, this sports bra is a win win because it’s only $16!
- Cropped Pink Tee – Loose, rolled sleeved plain tee. I have this is white and I wear it to the gym and with a pair of shorts and some sneaks on a regular basis. It’s so cute and easy plus its comfy but doesn’t look lazy.
I hope this gives you a little bit of inspo to get you back in the gym and looking better than ever!
I am constantly buying new phone cases because I hate when mine get scratched up or discolored. My FAVORITE place to look is Nordstrom Rack. They always have the cutest cases and a bunch of discounted Sonix and LuMee cases. Here are a few I found that they have right now that are to DIE for!
- Sombrero Chic
3. Cherry Bomb
6. Pucker Up
7. Black Marble
8. Gold Glitter
You all know I’m a big fan of things you can do at home (dying your hair, dermaplaning). Really anything that saves you from having to go out into the world and spend a ton of money is a win in my book. Lately I’ve noticed a few of my Alex and Ani bracelets are looking really dirty so this is how I cleaned them!
Blue Dawn Dish Soap
A SOFT bristle toothbrush
I started by letting them soak in a soapy water solution for about 5 minutes. Next I putting a little dollop of soap on the soft toothbrush and scrubbed them down. After I patted them dry with a clean towel and laid them out to let them dry.
The bracelets aren’t supposed to be cleaned with jewelry cleaner because it has harsh chemicals that can ruin them. Their website says to use a polishing cloth, but I didn’t think this would work for mine because they were getting black marks.
I made this list with the college girl on a budget in mind. It is a list of a few articles of clothing that you can use in so many different outfits this summer that way you have to buy less!
- White Soft & Sexy Tie Front Tee
I found this t-shirt at American Eagle and fell in love the second I saw it. Pair this top with a pair of jeans and a blocked heel for a casual girls lunch. Got a date night? Slip on a curve hugging pencil skirt and some heels! This shirt is perfect to wear to an outdoor concert with a denim jacket. You could even go for a festival look with denim shorts, a black belt and some boots. Need a swimsuit cover up on the boat? No problem.
2. Black Bomber Jacket
This piece will work year round, but is perfect when paired with some comfy leggings for a summer movie night at the theater. Wear it over a bodysuit for a dressy date night or NBA game. Running errands? Jeans and some Adidas shoes will add the finishing touch for this street styled outfit.
3. Crochet Bodysuit
This cute crochet bodysuit doubles as a swimsuit! Wear it on one of those anything-can-happen nights.
4. Hoodie Matching Set
This cute matching set can be dressed up with heels, or dressed down with sliders or even sneakers. You can mix and match the top and the bottom with other pieces, the possibilities are endless!
5. Tee Dress
This tee dress is super comfy no matter how you wear it. A corset belt will give this dress a sexy curvy look. Wear a baseball hat for a causal running errands look.