FOR THE BEAUTY GURU:
For the beauty lovin’ lady in your life. Surprise her with something as beautiful as she is.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Romance Eyeshadow Palette
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – Every single girl needs this.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
- Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
- Jaclyn Hill X Morphe Eyeshadow Palette
- Clarisonic Mia 2 Holiday Set
- Mac Cosmetics Lipstick – Blankety is a color that looks good on literally everyone so there’s no need to worry if it will work or not or if she will like it. Everyone I have mentioned it to has tried it, loved it, and bought one of their own.
- Sigma Brush Cleaning Mat – I got this as a gift last year and I have used it so many times!!
- Mac Cosmetics Turquatic Perfume Set – This perfume is regularly $57 on its own so you get the rollerball basically free. I’m obsessed with this scent because it’s edgy and sweet, it is literally the only perfume I will use.
- Lush Cosmetics Deck The Halls Bath Bomb Gift Set
- Colourpop Cosmetics Sitting Pretty Set – They have so many amazing gift set options. Their stuff is extremely cheap normally, but in these sets it’s a serious steal!
FOR THE FASHIONISTA:
The girl dressed to the nines for any occasion. Shock her with a gift she will actually use.
- FREEBIRD Joey Booties I fell in love with these the moment I saw them in the store.
- Plaid Cardigan Sweater Just bought this in a size L because I loved how long it was.
- KanCan Mid-Rise Skinny Stretch Jeans Tried them on and made my mom buy them for me for my Birthday! So excited to get my hands on these babies.
- Metro Reflective Beanie I love how slim this hat fits, so sleek and cute.
- Automatic Leather Booties
Flying Monkey Mid-Rise Skinny Stretch Jean My favorite pair of black jeans.
- Weslan Tie Front Top
- Wendall Wide Leg Pant I need this comfy set.
- Infinity Black Belt Buying this for myself.
- Frankie Fur Coat Can’t get enough of this color & this coat.
- Sweater with Volume Sleeves
- Steve Madden Gabbie Thigh High Boots Super similar to the ones I wear all the time.
- Tie Cuff Bardot Sweater
- City Winds Fur Trim Puffer Coat This length keeps you so warm.
- Tularose Ruffle Cold Sleeve Sweater
- Rhinestone Choker Necklace Perfect for a glitzy girl. Getting this for my 21st birthday.
FOR THE FITNESS FANATIC:
For the lil mama who likes to get fit. Show her you appreciate the hard work she puts in.
- Adidas Full-Zip Hoodie – This cute hoodie is on my list this year too!
- No Show Socks – I can’t live without these babies.
- Lululemon Reveal 7/8 Tight – Lululemon is the best legging company ever. I don’t care that it’s expensive these pants make your booty look amazing and they’re so comfy. I usually buy the Align II pant because they’re “like naked” pants, but these pants are so adorable and they’re the 7/8 length that I love
- Nike Roshe Two Sneaker – I have a few pairs of Roshe’s and I love them!
- Invisibobble Hair Tye – Doesn’t leave a crimp or damage hair!
- Free People Run Hoodie
- Reebok Training Hayasu Sneakers – Also on my list.
- Metallic Zip-Up
- S’well Water Bottle
- Active Open Should Top
- Adidas 24/7 Sneaker – Really you can’t go wrong with any adidas shoe. NMD’s, Tubulars they’re all so cute.
- Lululemon Everywhere Duffel
- Xtend BCAA’s – Strawberry Kiwi is my favorite flavor by far, but they have tons of yummy flavors.
- Blender Bottle
- Responsible Down Vest
- Beats X Wireless Earbuds by Dr. Dre
Something for everyone on your list. A special guy, your dad, brother or friend! Remind him we couldn’t live without them.
- Apple AirPods
- Calvin Klein Boxers Fun tip : I always buy them from Nordstrom Rack because they’re way cheaper than anywhere else. Ain’t gotta be rich to be a playa.
- Adidas NMD C2 These may be in the men’s section but they’re on my list too.
- Beard Wrangler Mini Crate I LOVE this website. First of all, the gifts come inside a crate that the men would them have to break open to get their gift. (how fun!!) Also they have tons of different options for the guy in your life. My lash ladies at Lash Effect told me about this! (They also do gift cards inside of a cement block).
- Chrono Black Link MVMT Watch Tons of cute options if you don’t love this one & they’re really decently priced watches.
- Lightweight Down Puffer Jacket Comes in black and is on sale NOW!
- Montblanc Cologne One of my favorites.
- LVFT Assassin Hoodie Seriously mad I have no one to buy this for, I’m obsessed!
- Lululemon Pace Breaker Short I’ve had so many guys tell me how much they love these shorts.
- Alpha Fit Men’s Clarisonic Easy enough even a guy can do it.
- Holiday Alpine Jogger Pajamas
- Harry’s Winston Set Every guy I know loves Harry’s after they try it and never go back to dollar shave club.
- Dazi Fall Escape Tie Best size tie in my opinion.
- Mickey Mouse Tee
- Adidas Originals Classic Camp Backpack Love the size of this one.
- Adidas NMD R1 I would already have these shoes if I could find them in my size.
- Cleveland Cavaliers Hoodie
- Pro45 Blender Bottle
Hopefully this helps give you some ideas for your Christmas shopping!
For those of you who follow along on my Instagram for my blog @ninexxnine you probably already saw this recipe, but here is a solid copy that doesn’t disappear in 24 hours! I make these on Sunday for my week and eat them whenever I’m needing a little burst of energy. I love them before the gym or after work. The best thing about these little bites is that if you have a sweet tooth this will help satisfy that and it’s not bad for you!
1 C. Old Fashion Oats
2/3 C. (Natural) Peanut Butter
1/3 C. Flaxseed Meal
2 TBS Honey
1/3 Chocolate Chips
2 TBS Chia Seeds
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. *Note: if you decide to add the Chia seeds add a little extra honey so that everything still sticks together good when you’re making them into balls. Allow them to chill in the fridge for an hour. Scoop them into bite size pieces using a cookie scoop and store them in a tupperware container until you’re ready for them!
So easy and yummy! I made them for my boyfriend and now he asks me all the time to make more for him!
One of my favorite ways to get myself motivated and excited about going to the gym is a new cute outfit to wear to the gym! I know it doesn’t last forever, but the new outfit will definitely get you through your rut. Here are a few of my favorite must-have workout items and some cute things I found on my favorite websites.
- Lululemon Pants Align II – Say what you will about the price, but these pants are seriously amazing and worth every penny. I purchased a few pairs from Victoria’s Secret and I hate them, they’re so tight and restricting I never wear them. I definitely would have been better off just buying another pair of the world’s softest workout pants. There is nothing that compares, it is like being naked.
- Marble Print Crop Top – I wear this top everywhere. It’s so cute and goes with black, white, pink, and grey bottoms. If you can’t tell, I like neutral colors.
- Adidas Tubulars – I cannot find the pair of tubulars I have anywhere online because I found them at a footlocker in Vegas, but I did find a cuuuteee pair of pale pink ones I’m dying over.
- Tie Back Tank – Yogi inspired tank that is perfect for all workouts. Perfect for glute day so you can check up on your booty gains.
- Cross Sports Bra – so edgy and cute, this sports bra is a win win because it’s only $16!
- Cropped Pink Tee – Loose, rolled sleeved plain tee. I have this is white and I wear it to the gym and with a pair of shorts and some sneaks on a regular basis. It’s so cute and easy plus its comfy but doesn’t look lazy.
I hope this gives you a little bit of inspo to get you back in the gym and looking better than ever!
This post is all about the easy everyday products you use that can be swapped for a healthier option without any sacrifices on taste!
- Swap regular milk for Almond Milk. I love the vanilla flavor and they make sweetened or unsweetened depending on how daring you are! I use it in my pancakes, cereal, and mix it in with my eggs.
- Protein Pancake Mix. Kodiak cakes are delicious and good for you! (and they’re local to Utah, woot woot represent!) We use it in my house to make waffles, pancakes, and even lightly bread our chicken (to die for!!). There are tons of other recipes on their website that you can find for things like biscuits, muffins, and even pizza!
- Greek yogurt is so yummy (not just with fresh fruit). It can be used to substitute for mayo in dips like ranch!
- Swap out white rice for brown rice, or if you’re feeling like trying something a little out of your comfort level quinoa. Both are a yummy healthier alternative.
- Natural peanut butter. It’s a split second decision in the grocery store, but the taste is no different!
- This swap tastes different, but is still yummy and makes you feel better when eating something not so good. Lettuce for hamburger buns! Don’t miss out on the yummy summer BBQ goods. There are ways to get the best of both worlds!
- Coconut oil has so many uses and one of those is in cooking! It’s a good swap out for fatty foods like olive oil.
- Frozen yogurt is one of my favorite treats. Ice cream is high in fat, sugar, and calories. Frozen yogurt is light and doesn’t leave you feeling guilty. (Yasso bars are my fav).
- Pasta is everyones favorite and you can still eat it while being healthy. Wheat pasta is a good option that doesn’t change the texture at all. Zoodles are another option (zucchini noodles).
- If you haven’t already trade in that white bread for whole wheat!
Whenever I feel like grabbing a crappy snacking food I think about what kind of nutritional value it has. Is it going to leave me feeling empty and hungry again in an hour. Instead of a bag of chips grab some veggies. Eating right is a lifestyle change and it can seem overwhelming with information but you just have to take it one step at a time. You got this!
You may not know that I actually love working out and semi-like eating healthy (joking, it makes my body feel so good and energized). I know it can be hard to get creative when you’re trying to be healthy and eating the same foods over and over is not fun! So I decided to share some of my favorite healthy snacks that I eat on a regular basis to help you stay on track throughout your summer!
- Energy Bites! You can find my favorite recipe for them here! (I add 1/3 C. of Chia Seeds).
- Frozen Grapes
- Light Babybell Cheese
- Strawberries (best time of year for them)
- Natural Peanut Butter & Celery
- Greek Yogurt Ranch & Veggies
- Cottage Cheese
- Bananas (frozen, with peanut butter, or plain)
- Protein Bars/Drinks (I love the Muscle Milk Pro Series in Chocolate, when picking a bar or drink be sure to check that there is substantially more protein than sugar.)
- Blueberry Lemon Protein Muffins (I substitute instead of using oil).
- Skinny Pop Popcorn
- Hummus & Veggies
- Lean Jerky (s/o to my dad for keeping me stocked up)
- Apple Slices
- Cashews (nuts in general are good for you)
- Mini 100-Calorie Guacamole packs
- Boiled Eggs
- Lemons (yes I am a freak I eat them plain)
- Greek Yogurt
- Pineapple Chunks
- Fresh Peaches
- Greek Yogurt
- My last is not actually that good for you but its not bad for you either and it’s my sweets for the day! Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars! I love the chocolate chip cookie dough ones.
Eating healthy is an important part of a beauty regimen! What you put into your body reflects in your hair and skin (breakouts, losing a lot of hair = unhealthy choices). If you didn’t know, now you know! Also if you have any yummy snack suggestions for me send them my way!