One of my favorite ways to get myself motivated and excited about going to the gym is a new cute outfit to wear to the gym! I know it doesn’t last forever, but the new outfit will definitely get you through your rut. Here are a few of my favorite must-have workout items and some cute things I found on my favorite websites.
- Lululemon Pants Align II – Say what you will about the price, but these pants are seriously amazing and worth every penny. I purchased a few pairs from Victoria’s Secret and I hate them, they’re so tight and restricting I never wear them. I definitely would have been better off just buying another pair of the world’s softest workout pants. There is nothing that compares, it is like being naked.
- Marble Print Crop Top – I wear this top everywhere. It’s so cute and goes with black, white, pink, and grey bottoms. If you can’t tell, I like neutral colors.
- Adidas Tubulars – I cannot find the pair of tubulars I have anywhere online because I found them at a footlocker in Vegas, but I did find a cuuuteee pair of pale pink ones I’m dying over.
- Tie Back Tank – Yogi inspired tank that is perfect for all workouts. Perfect for glute day so you can check up on your booty gains.
- Cross Sports Bra – so edgy and cute, this sports bra is a win win because it’s only $16!
- Cropped Pink Tee – Loose, rolled sleeved plain tee. I have this is white and I wear it to the gym and with a pair of shorts and some sneaks on a regular basis. It’s so cute and easy plus its comfy but doesn’t look lazy.
I hope this gives you a little bit of inspo to get you back in the gym and looking better than ever!
I made this list with the college girl on a budget in mind. It is a list of a few articles of clothing that you can use in so many different outfits this summer that way you have to buy less!
- White Soft & Sexy Tie Front Tee
I found this t-shirt at American Eagle and fell in love the second I saw it. Pair this top with a pair of jeans and a blocked heel for a casual girls lunch. Got a date night? Slip on a curve hugging pencil skirt and some heels! This shirt is perfect to wear to an outdoor concert with a denim jacket. You could even go for a festival look with denim shorts, a black belt and some boots. Need a swimsuit cover up on the boat? No problem.
2. Black Bomber Jacket
This piece will work year round, but is perfect when paired with some comfy leggings for a summer movie night at the theater. Wear it over a bodysuit for a dressy date night or NBA game. Running errands? Jeans and some Adidas shoes will add the finishing touch for this street styled outfit.
3. Crochet Bodysuit
This cute crochet bodysuit doubles as a swimsuit! Wear it on one of those anything-can-happen nights.
4. Hoodie Matching Set
This cute matching set can be dressed up with heels, or dressed down with sliders or even sneakers. You can mix and match the top and the bottom with other pieces, the possibilities are endless!
5. Tee Dress
This tee dress is super comfy no matter how you wear it. A corset belt will give this dress a sexy curvy look. Wear a baseball hat for a causal running errands look.
This post is all about my favorite summer basics from one of my favorite stores Brandy Melville (and yes my car has their alien logo on it). All their clothes are beautiful and very affordable! Their line is now available at Nordstrom (in City Creek if you live in Utah!)
- The Simone Tank
This cute tank is so versatile. I would pair this with a cute pair of ripped jeans and nude heels for a lunch/shopping date. Throw a leather jacket over the top for a night out on the town.
2. Juliette Denim Skirt
Denim Skirts are back! The raw edging on this skirt gives it the perfect casual look. I would wear this with my superstar adidas and a t-shirt.
3. Reina Bodysuit
The perfect black tank that goes with everything! Chic and sexy by itself, but it can be dressed up or down.
4. Karla Dress
Gingham is a huge trend this summer, you can rock it in this casual summer dress!
5. Erica USA Sweatshirt
I am obsessing over this sweatshirt. Fourth of July (and 24th of July if you live in Utah) never looked so good. Throw this over shorts on a chilly summer night.
6. Coco Top
Two of my favorites in one. Wrap tops & blue hues. I’ve been loving blues and the vacay vibe for this summer!
7. Jenny Tube Top
Such a simple classy look. Sexy shoulders for date night. I would pair this top with a skirt or a cute pair of shorts and a short heeled sandal. Add a choker for a more intense/edgy look.